Manage all your finances, operations and payroll in the cloud, in one hub.
Made to fit the Aussie market, built by locals who know how you work, Wiise is ERP software that manages your accounting, payroll, bank feeds, inventory, CRM and more in one place. Clever cloud tech that you can access anywhere, anytime, from any device.
KPMG Australia teamed up with Microsoft and Commonwealth Bank to bridge the gap between accounting software and expensive ERP technology.
Wiise has taken a world-class solution, the Microsoft Business Central platform, and built on it to suit the Australian. The end result is that Wiise has levelled the playing field for the SME market and given enterprises of any size the opportunity to leverage the power of Microsoft and reduce ongoing costs.
Wiise is clever business software designed to handle the complexity of growing businesses that need to see the complete picture to make decisions with certainty.
- Provides real-time data and analytics for your business with enterprise-grade tools to make decisions with certainty.
- Automates everyday business process such as approvals and raising quotes, orders and invoices in one place – removing the need for re-keying information or manual processes.
- Connects Wiise with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, so it’s business as usual.
- Consolidates your reporting across multiple locations, companies and warehouses.
- Reports how your finances, inventory or jobs are performing against budgets and forecasts.
- Allows you to get paid more quickly through Simplify’s click-to-pay and auto-reconciliation.
- Provides integrated eCommerce and POS options.
- Manages all your payments from one hub to see the full picture of your cash flow.
- Provides simple online set-up options to ready to go in no time or with help from ACTEK Business Solutions you can implement full ERP functionality.